My Photo
Name:
Location: Genesee Township, Michigan, United States

I enjoy taking pictures. I love snapping images of the beauty that is nature, my family, and whatever else strikes my fancy. Oh and by the way, do you see the flower smiling?

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Some more images






Here are some new images. I think that I have decided to use four main groups of images. These groups are happiness, sadness, surprise, and inquisitiveness. Many of the emotions on my list fit under one of these categories. Like depressed, hurt, and even longing can fit under a title of sadness as well as shock and appall can fit in with surprise. I feel that the four categories I have choosen fit the best with my ideas and shooting for this project. I am open to anyone's thoughts. I have a few more pictures and I think I have been a bit more successful and I think all the little kinks are working themselves out.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are right, the eyes have it. Precious cargo there!

12:19 PM  
Blogger Reader Wil said...

Beautiful! Thanks for the visit!

2:23 AM  
Blogger Leora said...

Lovely eyes. You have a great photographic eye.

6:46 AM  
Blogger Shelley said...

I loved seeing these photos and the emotions. The eyes are truly the window to the soul!

8:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm back! No new post? :(

2:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home