My Photo
Name:
Location: Genesee Township, Michigan, United States

I enjoy taking pictures. I love snapping images of the beauty that is nature, my family, and whatever else strikes my fancy. Oh and by the way, do you see the flower smiling?

Friday, April 07, 2006

Just A Little Refresher

Thought I would restate what my project is about. Okay my objective is to capture human emotion through the eyes. I am still leaning to the 5x5 final image size but I have noticed that since I have switched to a digital format, the images don't necessarily lend themselves to this size so I have some figuring out to do there. I am still using the strobe flash reflected off the silver lined umbrella as my main light source. I have a few more tweeks and this will be going great. I think I might finally have the formula that works with the digital camera. Anyway, I am really starting to feel the pressure now especially after seeing the physical calendar written on the board (I had stated this in an earlier post.) Also, I will be printing digitally now as opposed to making digital negs and then contact printing in the darkroom; although, I may still try this at another time. I still plan to incorporate areas of the face that surround the eyes but will not include the mouth at all.

Well that is all for now. I wish everyone well on their projects as we come down to the home stretch. Have a good weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home