My Photo
Name:
Location: Genesee Township, Michigan, United States

I enjoy taking pictures. I love snapping images of the beauty that is nature, my family, and whatever else strikes my fancy. Oh and by the way, do you see the flower smiling?

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Question of the Week: What decision, event, opportunity have you missed or been unable to take full advantage of during this project? If you had it to do over again, what would you do instead or differently?

Well this question is tricky. I don't know what I would have done differently. I do know that I have tried to use family gatherings to my full advantage. I have not pushed the adults in my family as much as I should have though in order to capture their eyes. This has changed and I have warned them. I'm coming after them. My Aunt that lives in St. Joseph will be over in the next week or two and I will be getting her eyes taken as well as my cousin's. I am going this week to get some of my other cousins that live here in Flint. I think looking at how my images have been coming out that I probably would have started with digital capture but the problem lies with the fact that I like the look of film better but if things don't go as planned turn to plan B, C, or D where ever your at in the process will determine the plan. Anyway that is how things go you wouldn't really learn if it wasn't for mistakes or trials along the way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home