My Photo
Name:
Location: Genesee Township, Michigan, United States

I enjoy taking pictures. I love snapping images of the beauty that is nature, my family, and whatever else strikes my fancy. Oh and by the way, do you see the flower smiling?

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

This weeks question

QUESTION OF THE WEEK: What is your plan to continue making art after this class (and your project) are finished? What is your five year goal? (FYI, 95% of all BFA graduates no longer make any art five years after graduation!)

My plans to continue making art, well I'm not sure. Seeing as how I am not an actual art major, I don't always consider myself an artist. I do plan to work with some of the alternative processes that I have learned. My main reason for taking photography classes is so that I can tweek my skills as a photographer. In five years my goal is to be teaching English on the college level. Also in five years I will be preparing for my baby to be going to kindergarten. Oh how they grow up so fast. I plan to be continuing my photography on the side, shooting weddings and senior portraits on the side. I don't mind doing that actually. I also plan to shoot images for creative purposes as well. Probably mostly nature photos and lots of baby pictures. Yes my children will not be camera shy at all, being in front of a camera will be second nature to them. Anyway that is the way I see things.

1 Comments:

Blogger Leora said...

On art classes...they are my favorites. I never finished my BFA (I went Liberal Arts and got a BA). But unless you want to teach in a university, I think the important think is to keep doing art and to network. And to listen to constructive criticism.

Write more, you seem to have given up on blogging?

6:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home