My Photo
Name:
Location: Genesee Township, Michigan, United States

I enjoy taking pictures. I love snapping images of the beauty that is nature, my family, and whatever else strikes my fancy. Oh and by the way, do you see the flower smiling?

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Things look better?

Okay I didn't go down to Pontiac today. So I am going to have to try and crop the images that I shoot this weekend. I will decide 100 percent on the diopter filter after I develop the film from this weekend. I will probably go to Pontiac on Tuesday or Thursday if I decide to go with the filter.

On another note, today was pretty good. I had fun today with my nieces. We went up to Midland, to the Chippewa Nature Center. They were having their Maple Days. We hadn't planned on this but it did give my four-year-old niece more to do while we were up there. It was nice to relax after getting so stressed yesterday over everything that had happened. I am looking forward to shooting at least two to three rolls of film tomorrow if not a few more.

Wish me luck for Sunday's shoot. And for a safe trip to and from Grand Rapids.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home