My Photo
Name:
Location: Genesee Township, Michigan, United States

I enjoy taking pictures. I love snapping images of the beauty that is nature, my family, and whatever else strikes my fancy. Oh and by the way, do you see the flower smiling?

Monday, April 03, 2006

Final Changes to Project?????

So after critique, I went home and really thought about it. I have decided that printing digitally is the best option for me. I will already have spent time at the computer tweeking and loading the images that I might as well do the whole process there. I can always go back later and print them in the darkroom. Time is also a crucial factor that I am considering. After looking at the little calendar that was drawn on the board I started to feel the time crunch. I know I will get this project done but I will probably be pulling my hair out before I'm done. Anyway that is what is going on with me right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home