My Photo
Name:
Location: Genesee Township, Michigan, United States

I enjoy taking pictures. I love snapping images of the beauty that is nature, my family, and whatever else strikes my fancy. Oh and by the way, do you see the flower smiling?

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Things are better.

I finally made it to Pontiac. I got my diopter filters and I also picked up a monopod, something I've been wanting for awhile now. I'm going to try a few more rolls of film to see if I get what I'm looking for. My last roll of film was a bust. If I don't get what I'm looking for with the filters then I am going to shoot digital, create my digital negatives and then do contact printing as planned. I have shot a few images with the digital camera and have had success with getting the type of image that I am looking for, but I still want to try this on film. I will probably be shooting both formats for the time being. Hopefully I will get all of these kinks worked out. Right now I'm still on schedule so I'm doing okay. I'll post some of the shots from the digital camera this weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home