My Photo
Name:
Location: Genesee Township, Michigan, United States

I enjoy taking pictures. I love snapping images of the beauty that is nature, my family, and whatever else strikes my fancy. Oh and by the way, do you see the flower smiling?

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Question of the Week

What is your current opinion of the blogging process?

I like the blogging process in general. I do have to say that I have had my frustations with it though, ie pictures not wanting to post and such. Not a whole lot to be said, I think that the blogging process is a much better way of journaling since it does force us to think about the project more and helps to keep us focused. Well, at least it helped me, because I know that I would not have kept up with the whole journal thing otherwise. This has made me be more up on my thought processes and trying to convey my ideas so that others understand what is going on in my head (if that is possible). Overall I have to say that I like the process of blogging and hope to do more in the future.

3 Comments:

Blogger Darryl B. said...

bless you...

10:31 PM  
Blogger Danny Wright said...

When I started, I approached it as an online school. I do wish someone would lovingly give me pointers on how I'm doing with my writing skills though. I'm a horrible speller, but I'm getting better. I have become less opinionated because as I have written, I have realized that I can't just throw things out there without knowing if they are absolutely true. In all it's really changed me, both on and off line. Good question. Thanks

12:10 PM  
Blogger b13 said...

I just can't figure out how to make it more well-known. Are there forums to post in or other ways to get noticed?

11:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home