My Photo
Name:
Location: Genesee Township, Michigan, United States

I enjoy taking pictures. I love snapping images of the beauty that is nature, my family, and whatever else strikes my fancy. Oh and by the way, do you see the flower smiling?

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Problems with Blogger

Okay, so I finally got my images up. I had to join photobucket and upload the images that way. I couldn't get it to work through blogger. I tried both the image upload as well as the file upload links. I just wanted to vent some frustration by letting everyone know what was going on. Thanks Brandi for telling us about photobucket or else I would still be sitting getting mad at my computer and the stupid website for not working the way it is supposed to. Anyway that is my rant for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home