My Photo
Name:
Location: Genesee Township, Michigan, United States

I enjoy taking pictures. I love snapping images of the beauty that is nature, my family, and whatever else strikes my fancy. Oh and by the way, do you see the flower smiling?

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

(QUESTION OF THE WEEK), where will your time come from that 1) makes up for lost time, 2) allows for any and all changes to your project, and 3) takes into account the SNAFU of the workspace just around the corner in April?

1. I think in reality you can never make up for lost time. Once it's lost it is always lost. You can't go back so you just have to push ahead. 2. The time that comes to allow for any and all changes will have to come from the original time that was alotted in the original plans. So what I may have to spend some extra time in the darkroom or where ever in order to complete my project but I know that I will get it done some how, some way. To be honest, I am not feeling crunched for time yet, maybe that will change over the next week or two. 3. The time that accounts for the SNAFU of workspace well, that I don't know about. I can always be mean and not allow others from outside the class use the darkroom during our "classtime." But I'm not that Mean now am I. ;) HeHeHe

Anyway you all will know when I start feeling pressed for time. I won't be so easy to be around. Besides I keep being told that in another 2 weeks I'll have lots of energy. Even some to make up for the energy that I felt like I lost the last few months.

That's all I have to say for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home