My Photo
Name:
Location: Genesee Township, Michigan, United States

I enjoy taking pictures. I love snapping images of the beauty that is nature, my family, and whatever else strikes my fancy. Oh and by the way, do you see the flower smiling?

Friday, March 17, 2006

What else can go wrong?

Okay so today has been like the crappiest day. Nothing and I mean nothing has gone right today. I should have known when I woke up late that I should have just stayed in bed and called it quits. I had already had a wasted trip yesterday when I went looking for a diopter filter and Bill Meier did not have one. Then today I went to check out a digital camera and no one was there to check it out to me. Things did not get better from there either. We went to my Aunt's for dinner only to learn that she had been drinking again and was really in no condition to be having guests. I had so hoped that she was truly on the road to recovery but I really see now that if she is it is going to be a very bumpy ride. Then the icing on the cake was the worthless trip to Pontiac. We got to Camera Mart ten lousy minutes after they had closed. So now I have to decide if it is worth the gas money to drive down tomorrow morning or just crop the images so that I can achieve my goal. What a dilemma, what a dilemma. Anyone got any easy answers please let me know. I really want to know where to find them. Anyway that has been my life the last 36 hours. Wish me luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home