My Photo
Name:
Location: Genesee Township, Michigan, United States

I enjoy taking pictures. I love snapping images of the beauty that is nature, my family, and whatever else strikes my fancy. Oh and by the way, do you see the flower smiling?

Monday, March 13, 2006

Answering Darryl's Question

"What has specifically happened in the last month which has altered your project -- IN ANY WAY? What changes or decisions did you make because of this?"

Okay, so I have already sort of answered this question in my previous post. Now that I can fully answer this question, I will.

I have found out that I am pregnant. Hence why my equilibrium has been out of whack. This has effected me in that literally all of my extra energy is not as readily available as it should be. I have felt constantly tired and fatigued. I do have to say that my morning sickness hasn't been super bad but it is amplified due to sinus drainage and mornings are not my friend. Anyway, I am happy and excited about my prospects.

I'll admit that I have not been as focused as I need to be on the project. I have been spending time contacting my family and letting them know what I am up to and that I need their help. I have plans to get pics of a lot of my relatives that live on the other side of the state next weekend when I go to my cousin's baby shower over in Grand Rapids.

Okay now on to some of my thought processes. I have been thinking about the different types of emotions (I'll post my list tonight). I have also decided to change my presentation. I like the idea that I display these images by category. I am trying to divide the emotions into four categories of five imaages each. But as DB will say it is a bit early to be making these decisions but it is part of the process that is on going in my head.

I will try to post some of my images that I have from my first roll of film tonight as well as my list of emotions. If I do not get it up tonight I will have it posted by tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home