My Photo
Name:
Location: Genesee Township, Michigan, United States

I enjoy taking pictures. I love snapping images of the beauty that is nature, my family, and whatever else strikes my fancy. Oh and by the way, do you see the flower smiling?

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Minor Changes

Okay so over the past few days a lot has happened. I developed my first roll of film and realized that I had a huge obstacle to overcome. I was using my C330 twin lens reflex medium format camera. Okay problem. Trying to do close ups with a twin lens not so easy. I only got one image to even line up the way I thought it had. So to solve this dilemma I am now trying to use the Mamiya 645 single lens reflex camera. So one issue has been solved. Another issue that has arisen is my equilibrium being out of whack and not making it fun for me to be in the film loading room for any length of time without becoming totally out of balance and nauseous. So I am now going to try shooting in color and making digital negatives with which I will possibly make contact prints with, if this does not work then I will be printing digitally but this is completely a last resort. I am still going to shoot black and white until I find that I am not going to be able to do this at all. Who knows maybe I can find a willing body to help me out and load my film in the developing tank for me. That doesn't sound like such a bad option. I'll have to look into this a bit more. Anyway I feel that this is enough ranting for now. Thanks for listening or rather reading.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home