My Photo
Name:
Location: Genesee Township, Michigan, United States

I enjoy taking pictures. I love snapping images of the beauty that is nature, my family, and whatever else strikes my fancy. Oh and by the way, do you see the flower smiling?

Monday, February 20, 2006

Well I guess I should give an overview of my project, so here it goes.

My vision is to capture the human emotions through people’s eyes. While this may be a daunting task, I feel that it is possible to be done. I, personally, find a person’s eyes to be their most interesting quality. I believe a person’s eyes hold a threshold of information about them. My main focus will be on my family member’s and close friends.

Because of accessibility of materials my size has been limited to the 20 images (5x5) and will be framed with a matte size of 32 inches across and 39 inches down. I am planning to use traditional dark room black and white processing, then toning the images to help define the desired effect that I am looking for.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home