My Photo
Name:
Location: Genesee Township, Michigan, United States

I enjoy taking pictures. I love snapping images of the beauty that is nature, my family, and whatever else strikes my fancy. Oh and by the way, do you see the flower smiling?

Monday, February 20, 2006

Finally, I got my second post to show up. I actually posted it last Wednesday but it would not show up on my blog page. Anyway I think I have worked out the kinks.

My project is slow to start. I had a few financial problems which prevented ordering supplies. Now I have my order on the way to get me started. I have been playing with some of the images that I have taken digitally in the past. I am planning to do this with the Mamiya C330 medium format camera for my final images. I think the reason I was playing with these other images was to settle in my mind whether or not I could actually complete this project.

I do have a few backup plans just in case. I still feel that I can pull this project off though. I'm including the images that I have played with to get others feedback about what they think.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home